Join the i.Lab at SXSW 2017
March 12 - March 15
1 epic event + 1 new opportunity = new possibilities for i.Lab & UVA start-ups
Apply To Exhibit at the i.Lab at UVA's Booth
For the first time, the i.Lab at UVA will be offering booth space to ventures to participate at SXSW's Trade Show, which showcases promising start-ups to established industry leaders from around the world. Up to 4 companies will be selected to exhibit in a highly competitive process offered to i.Lab ventures (current and alumni) and UVA-affiliated ventures (founded by UVA students, staff or faculty). The application deadline is December 9.
SXSW Trade Show Exhibit Space - Eligibility Criteria:
- You must have a working product or service at the time of application
- You must be able to demonstrate or show your product at the booth
- You must have existing customers or users at the time of application
- You must commit to exhibiting during SXSW exhibit hours, Sunday, 12 March Wednesday, 15 March, Austin, Texas
- Learn more about the SXSW trade show: HERE
- APPLY by December 9, 5PM EST deadline
The i.Lab at UVA will provide: 1) $1000 support for travel and fees (the SXSW Interactive conference requires a separate ticket) and 2) cover hotel costs, if your company is selected to exhibit.
Questions? Contact David Touve.